If you have a friend who still has some false hopes and thinks that the guy who obviously is not interested in her actually likes her, then you might want to show her this article. You know, just accidentally. And if she does not realize it afterwards, well, that is her problem.
But now, let´s have a look at how you can finally find out whether he is or is not interested in you. Here are 3 signs that will tell you that he really has no interest.
- He keeps saying that he does not have time. So you two had a very nice first date, well, at least that is what you think. But then, he keeps saying that you will see each other once, but he does not really seem to plan anything.
- He says that he does not want to be in a relationship. Men are simple, if they say something, they mean it. The only thing that this guy is interested in is sex. If you are fine with it, then you can continue seeing each other. But be careful not to fall in love with him.
- He never really did anything to make a contact with you. Yes, he likes your pictures, yes, he is staring at you when he sees you, but that is all. You cannot expect anything more of him.
- The perfect outfit. The first thing that comes to a mind of every girl before a date is what dress she will wear.
- The choice of underwear. Sure, she will not sleep with this guy on the first date. But what if…
- Then the shoes! The shoes need to be comfortable but sexy.
- Then she will start thinking about the place that he will take her to. Then she starts reconsidering her outfit.
- Then she thinks about the right time to show up.
- Then she thinks about the things they will talk about.
- Then she starts freaking out, not being sure if the date really is a date or not.
- Then she thinks about the awkward moment when the check arrives.
- Then she thinks about the kissing. Is it appropriate on a first date or not?
- Then she thinks about an excuse if things go wrong.
- The biggest problem is, what food to order.
- Another huge issue of every girl is how far should she go on the first date.
- A girl also thinks about shaving her legs before a date (and other body parts).
- And about her nails.
And of course, she spends the whole date thinking about the guy and imagining him being her boyfriend. Well, that is just what us girls do, so if we are late, then guys should probably know that it is because of all the thinking that we do.
Are you good with makeup? Well, me neither, to be honest. I just think that it could have been better. But, nevermind. That is why we have all the makeup tutorials and makeup artists. Right?
But anyway, just check out these struggles of girls who do not know how to do their makeup. We hope that you will find them funny:
- Eyeliner – how long does it take you to create a precise eyeliner? 20 minutes? And then you give up because you are not satisfied with the result?
- Applying blush – well, you want to look as if you were blushing and not as if you were a clown.
- Struggling with concealer.
- Doing your eyebrows – well, that just sucks, right?
- Going shopping for cosmetic products – there are simply too many of them! How are you supposed to choose!?
- Asking your friends to do your makeup for you.
- Applying your lipstick just to realize later that it was absolutely useless.
- Trying ot get contouring right. But actually never getting it right.
So? How do you do your makeup?
Well, let´s be honest. Our hair after a workout is a mess. However, one does not always have the energy and time to wash it properly, right? Well, do not worry, you do not have to do that in order to revive your hair after a gym class. You can simply use some of these tricks to bring your hair back to life!
- For sweaty strands, use dry shampoo. Simply spray it into your roots and hairline.
- Make a loose braid of your hair.
- Spritz some perfume into your hair for a better smell. You do not probably want to run around with a smelly and sweaty hair, right?
- A boho-style headband will help you hide your sweaty strands too!
- Use conditioner to smooth frizzy hair.
- Dryer sheets will give you a smooth look!
- Use hand dryer to dry your sweaty hair.
And of course, do not forget that it is also importnat how you prepare your hair for the class! If you spray some dry shampoo on it before you sweat, it might save your hair! Don´t you believe? Just try it yourself!
Are you often having stomach aches? Well, believe it or not, foods can help you deal with them! Well, not all the foods. The right foods. Those that are listed below, so read carefully!
- Eat a banana – bananas are great energy boosters. And, they are also easily digestible, so if you are having diarrhea, do not worry about having a banana!
- Papaya – is another fruit that is absolutely great for an upset stomach! It will soothe your digestion.
- Rice is another great food to eat when you are having diarrhea. It absorbs the fluid and eases your problem.
- Ginger – if you decided to have some ginger, keep it to 4 grams per day.
- Apple – thanks to pectin, it will help you deal with diarrhea.
- Herbal tea – go for a peppermint or chamomile tea.
- A plain yogurt – be careful with dairy, however, a plain yogurt can help you ease your stomach.
Just keep your diet simple if you are not feeling well, however, do not forget that you cannot stay hungry! Eat! And most importantly, drink water! You need to stay hydrated. Good luck! We believe you will be better soon. Just follow our advice.
When naming you baby, there is one thing you need to take into account. And it is the fact that you are not naming your baby for yourself, you are naming your baby because you want him or her to have a name that they will have throughout their entire life. The name that all the people will call them by, the name they should be happy with. And not something crazy they will want to change as soon as possible.
Well, let´s just say that not everytime it actually works out. Just like it did not work out to the parents that gave their babies these names:
- Isis – although the parents that named their baby Isis were giving their child this name with Egyptian goddess in mind, they probably ignored the fact that Isis also is a name of a certain group.
- Nutella – the question you are probably asking is why? Well, we are asking the same thing.
- Messiah – like, okay, we know that you probably believe your child will do amazing things for this world, but Messiah?
- Cannon – no comment.
- Winner and Loser – would you like to name your twins Winner and Loser? Well, we would not.
- Hashtag – this is just stupid.
- Adolf Hitler – do these parents really want to ruin any prospects of happiness in their child´s life?
- Facebook – yes, there are parents that gave their son name Facebook.
So? What will you name your baby? We do hope you make the right decision.
1. Try studying in a group. Preferably, with a group of people who like to study. It will make you more enthusiastic. Also, if will make doing homeworks much easier for you.
2. Start planning and organizing things. Stop procrastinating!
3. Use you smartphone! Download a homework app that will help you better understand your assignments.
4. Clean up before you start studying. Working in a messy environment is not going to make it easier or quicker for you.
5. Get rid of all the distractions. Put aside your laptop, your smartphone, tablet, etc.
6. Wear comfortable clothes that will make the studying less stressful.
7. Have breaks. Every 25 minutes.
8. If you feel that you might be needing some extra help, turn to a tutor. It is not a shame to ask for help, remember that!
9. Have a snack. A healthy snack! Forget about potato chips, they will not help you.
10. Give yourself a reward. Think about it before you start and then when you are finished, give it to yourself!
And remember! You can do this!
What should you have for breakfast tomorrow? Are you unsure? Well, these smoothies are the best choice for you! They are healthy and they taste absolutely delicious! Just like a pie. And we love pies, don´t we? So, let´s have a look at these smoothies, shall we?
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – put 1 cup pumpkin purée, 1 large banana, 1 cup soymilk, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, pinch of pumpkin pie spice and ice cubes into blender and blend until smooth. It is just delicious!
- Peach Pie Smoothie – you will need 1 cup frozen sliced peaches, 5.3 ounces silk vanilla yogurt alternative, 3/4 silk vanilla soymilk, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Put it all into blender and blend.
- Banana Cream Pie Smoothie – 1 banana, 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup low-fat milk, 2 tablespoons whole-wheat graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk, 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract and ice cubes. This one is the absolutely best! Seriously!
- Apple Pie Smoothie – 1 frozen banana, 1/2 apple, 1 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup apple cider, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Just blend and enjoy!
So, which one is going to be your next breakfast choice? I bet that you want to try all of them!
We all have dark past. Or something we do not want to remember. A part of our life that we are perhaps ashamed of and that we would most likely simply forget about. However, we cannot. Because our past is the part of who we are.
And we need to realize that. Especially if we are in a new relationship, because our partner deserves to know who we are and where we come from.
However, even though we know that we have to say it, we still might need some help with doing that. Because making the right decision on time and place is important! Saying something so intimate is probably not good on first date. It needs time. And, the best thing you can do before having such serious conversation is probably letting your partner know that you want to discuss some private matter. Just tell them what it is going to be about, but spare the details. And, be ready to answer all the questions.
And the best thing, give you partner time to process the thing that you are about to tell him. He might need some time.
Just do not worry, it will only make your relationship stronger!