Looking for a entry-level job is pretty terrible, right? Well, it requires a lot of effort and time, becasue these things never work out perfectly the first time, right? But with our tips, getting an entry-level job was never easier!
- Start by creating a perfect CV. Both for you, however, most importantly, for the personalist. Keep it simple, structural and only include important information.
- Think about the soft skills. That is, leadership abilities, creativity, etc. Your personality traits. What makes you different from others?
- Attend events, talk to people in the field. Get yourself some contacts. Put yourself out there.
- Ask questions. Those who do not ask questions are not that interested in the job position. Ask about anyting that you are interested in. And definitely ask about the timeline of the process.
- Send out thank-you notes. It does not matter whether it is an email or a physical thank-you note, just showing that you care about the job is good enough and it will mean something.
- Show up a little bit earlier on your first day. You do not want to be late, right? And you probably will need some time to prepare and to get familiar with the new environment.
- Dress up. One level above the position you are interested in. That is the rule you should follow!
- Think ahead. Always!
- Always update your resumé.