Do you dye your hair? And are you satisfied with the result? Well, if yes, then you should just skip this article, ain´t that right? However, if you think that your hair color is making you look old, then you should probably do something about it! Well, just read these tips and you will be fine!
- Your hair color is too dark. And it makes your wrinkles more visible. Well, that is a huge mistake! Luckily, it can be solved. Try highlights.
- Your color should never look too fade. Brighten it up!
- You are trying to be too trendy. Go with something classic.
- Red or orange shades can really make you look older. Just use purple shampoo and it will help eliminate the orange tones.
- Be careful so that your hair is not too light. It may look grey. If you are looking for blond color, try something more natural.
- Highlights should also be natural. If they are too visible, then they are not good.
- Do not make your hair too red. A few highlights can make the red look a lot better.
- Bold colors are also not good and they should be avoided.
Well, just get yourself a good colourist and you will be fine. Do not experiment too much, but try to experiment a little.